23 November 2009

In The Blood Chapter 7 Teaser




While Edward is in Italy trying to get some answers, Bella is in Chicago with Emmett. Emmett's wonderful, attentive, and sexy...and not the beautiful boy:

Their declarations of love the night before should have been the fulfillment of Bella's deepest desires. Instead, she was confused. Sitting next to Emmett in the dark, her thoughts of him were mixed with her memories of Edward. When Emmett was awake, Bella attention was solely centered on her lover. As he slept, she imagined Edward's mouth on hers, his hands in her hair, his body weighing down on her. She'd spent almost a century trying to forget the beautiful boy, yet suddenly, in the darkness, he seemed to be all she could think about.

Emmett stirred next to her, pulling her down and reclaiming her, mind and body. Their bodies tangled, they exploded together, and Bella looked deep into his eyes. There was love there, definitely, but it was not the bottomless gaze the beautiful boy had when he looked at her. She wanted someone to look at her like that again.

And poor Emmett, he just doesn't know what he's gotten himself into.

The playlist song for this chapter is "Refugee" by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.



You can find the new chapter at the same bat time (Wednesday), same bat channel (FFn & Twilighted).

P.S. And wasn't New Moon WONDERFUL? *swoon*

P.P.S. Oh, and how 'bout that Remember Me trailer?! *swoon* *thud*

4 comments:

One Pushy Fox said...

OK, fragile, that picture at the top is HOT!!! And Tom Petty. *thud* I am dead, he's like my FAVORITE singer of all time. I can't wait for Chapter 7 to come out!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I am so in love with this story. Can I have Emmett when Bella discards him? Please?

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

OH! I can NOT wait for my Happy Hump Day Treat!! NOM NOM! Bring on the BEEF CAKE with a side order of Brooding Boy ;)

And yes yes!! I do believe I went *Swoon THud over the weekend ;) Remember picking me off the floor due to twitching? and moaning? and eeeeee!!! Let's go see it again!!!

Betti Gefecht said...

Mmmh... is it Wednesday yet?

Can I rely on you to not let Emmett get hurt??
(I just started to like him so much!)

And Smutty, would you please step in line???

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world and Autumn kit.