In last week's chapter, Edward remembers how he met his Isabella. In this week's chapter, "I'll Take My Chances," Bella shares some of her memories of her beautiful boy.
The day she first saw the beautiful boy, bent down to tie his shoe, she'd had every intention of dragging him to the nearest alley and draining him. She'd smelled his blood two blocks away, and only his attention to his untied laces prevented him seeing her approach at inhuman speed. When he looked up at her, his eyes a sparkling deep emerald and his mouth in a crooked smile, everything changed. She wanted him in a way wholly foreign to her; she wanted him for eternity. To disguise her shock, she had flirted with him in a manner called shameless in 1918. He responded by taking her hand, and the intense waves of electricity that passed through her body made her wonder if her shield had failed.Maybe she's not as eeeeevil as she seems ;)
He looked so crestfallen when he thought he wouldn't see her again. However, she never truly left him when they parted on the street. She followed him for days, watching him with his family and friends, learning everything she could about him. She climbed into his second story window and watched him sleep. The chances she took to be near him would have made Aro cringe, but she couldn't stay away. Finally, she summoned the courage to approach him.
The playlist song for this chapter is "Straight On" by Heart.






5 comments:
Oh I love Bella!!! And she's great in this chapter (although I'd says she's great in all of them). Can't wait for Wednesday! *claps hands*
I am really curious why Bella in the end left Edward after she transformed him.... but I think we have to wait a bit longer for this answer!!
Anyway, I love love love it!!
OMG! I would have taken that boy to the alley and bought him some velcro shoes!!!
Can NOT wait for my Happy Hump Day Treat!!!
Is it Wednesday yet? What about now? No? Damnit man....
a beautiful boy like edward can make even the baddest vampire ladies lose their shit... thank god it's almost wednesday...
Post a Comment