Part of that journey will take him to Alaska and the Denali clan, as you'll see in the teaser below, and I wanted to give you an idea of the house I was thinking of when I wrote this part.

Edward opted for speed over inconspicuousness and drove the Vanquish to Denali, making the over 3500 mile trip in less than a day. He called Tanya on his way to ask her if she would mind an impromptu visit from him, and she had been more than happy to hear the news. He had, of course, noted the time when he ended the call on his cell phone: 2:14 am. God damn it! He cursed. The daily reminder made Edward more determined than ever to get to the bottom of why Isabella had left him.
As he drove up the backwoods road to her home, he hoped Tanya’s enthusiasm would remain of the friendly variety. He knew she found him attractive but, even though she was as stunning as any of their kind could be, Edward had never thought of the strawberry blonde beauty in that way. Tanya had always felt like a cousin to him. As he saw her waiting for him in front of the house, on the wide flagstone patio that stretched from the entryway to the driveway, he could only hope the feeling was now mutual.
“Edward, it’s such a pleasure to see you again.” She pulled him close and kissed first his left cheek then the right. She inhaled his scent, and Edward tried not to hear her thoughts as she involuntarily wondered how he would be in bed.
Good Lord, I bet he’s got a lot of pent up sexual frustration. Rosalie said he hasn’t slept with anyone in the seventy-some years she’s been with the Cullens. That’s just far too long to go without sex. Oh, how I wish he would just let me kiss him, just once…
The playlist song is "Devil Delight" by Heart. I particularly enjoy the guitarist in this video with the crazy '70s vest that's cut to show his nipples (way to rock it out, dude!!!), although this has absolutely no bearing on the chapter itself (thank goodness for that!).
As always, the new chapter will be posted to FFn and Twilighted on Wednesday. I hope you all enjoy it.





5 comments:
Squeeeeee he's driving the Vanquish! I always freak out when Fanfics include this Sex on Wheels!
Love the house you choose for the Denali clan , I would love living there. and I can#t wait to find out more about EmoE :)
Oh, so happy that EmoE is taking Rose's advice! *clapping hands* Love the picture of the Denali house - it's perfect!
Thanks, guys! I feel like Edward doesn't do a whole lot in the first two chapters so it was fun to get him moving! :)
Go, E!
Figure that shit out!
And share with us, for God's sakes!!!!
*bites nails*
OoOoOoOhHhHhH!! could it be that Emo E is gonna have a licky lick of some strawberries and cream?
"Oh no no!!I must save myself for my Isabella?"
No way dude!! Tanya.... YOu have my permission to chain that boy up and help him release some... tension.
Post a Comment