
Dazzling is the judges' pick for Best Overall story because we loved the way onePushyFox built her story into the canon time-line, creating a plausible back story for Kate and Garrett. This story is well thought out and flows well between the past and present. The author expanded on the little bit of back story given on the Denali sisters to create a lush and deep past, showing how much they had changed from then to now. Dazzling completely encompassed the spirit of the contest by delivering a beautiful tale of lust and eventually, love. It showed us glimpses of Breaking Dawn from a different perspective, by focusing on characters which were merely set dressing in Meyer's book. The lemon is hot, as is the chemistry between Kate and Garrett.
Congratulations!!!
If you haven't read the story, what the hell are you waiting for? It's AWESOME!





7 comments:
YEEEEEEEEEES! I'm still so excited for this!!!
Thanks fragile!! Did you make that banner????
You're welcome! The awesome banner was made by the folks at PPSS for the award announcement - it's great!
Congrats!!!!!
Thanks HGfTT!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOT!!! I know I am late in this comment. BUT I am just so freaking happy about this!!!!
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!! *cuties starts wildly dancing about, whilst swing her arms around knots herself in the head and falls down in a dead faint*
Cutie, you are CRAZY! Thanks for the Woot! And the 80's flashback. :)
Post a Comment