26 October 2009

In The Blood Chapter 3 Teaser


So, you've met Badly-Drawn Bella and EmoE. Now, in chapter 3, you get to meet another lovely: Emmett.
"Either you won the lottery," he said jokingly, "or you lost your luggage. Which is it?"

"The movers misplaced the boxes with my clothes and linens." Lying was an essential skill, one Bella mastered long ago. She didn't pause or hesitate. "I only had a few things I'd carried in my car, and, well, that just wouldn't do."

Emmett followed her as she walked to the shoe department. "No, I suppose not. Which city is mourning your loss tonight?"

Bella turned to stare at him, a leather over-the-knee boot dangling in her hand. She was always shocked when someone flirted with her without being under the influence of her special voice. "I moved here from Los Angeles. Missed having actual seasons."

"Well, you definitely picked the right time of year to experience a season. Fall is great here." He moved closer, leaning down to whisper in her ear. "And you should definitely get those boots. They'll look incredible on you."

The new chapter will be posted on FFn on Wednesday. We've also submitted the story to Twilighted and hope the first chapter will be up there soon.

The playlist song for this chapter is "L.A. Woman" by the Doors.

3 comments:

Betti Gefecht said...

Uhhh... doesn't sound as if Emmet will suffer a sudden death in the near future... if I were Bella I would relish this entertaining toy for quite a while...

One Pushy Fox said...

Oh, Betti, you have NO IDEA the fun fragile has in store for you girls! Emmett is HAWT and I fully expect everyone to fall in love with him all over again. *sigh*

Can't wait for Wednesday to see what you all think of fragile's latest!

And, fragile, FUCK HAWT BOOTS!!!

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

OMG! Freaking RAWR! Emmett and Bella in BOOTS!! Squeal diddely DEE!! Seriously NOMMITY NOM NOM! Will I need to take a cold shower when I'm done with this read or am I just going to have to wait for the hubz to pick my twitching body off the floor when he gets home from work?

GOD!! WHichever one... PLEASE don't let the chitlins see me in that condition! HAHAHA!!

OH BEHAVE!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world and Autumn kit.