12 October 2009

In The Blood Chapter 1 Teaser

Kinda what BDB looks like in chapter 1

It's hard to believe it's only two more days until the debut of In The Blood. onepushyfox and I are so excited, and we're glad that everyone is excited along with us! So, as promised, is the teaser for chapter 1, Time May Change Me:
Walking around the end of the expansive bookshelf, she found it concealed a king-sized canopy bed, made of dark walnut. The canopy was bare, and the bedding was simple white cotton. It occupied almost the entire area bordered by the bookshelf. Against the wall facing the bed was an antique chifforobe, made of beautiful cherry wood, and it contained a few items Bella could wear her first few days in Chicago. She made a mental note to go to Saks and Nordstrom the next day to buy new clothes and bedding.

Inside the chifforobe door was a large mirror, and Bella stood, taking a long look at herself. She noticed how deceptively innocent she looked, in her rumpled linen dress, her mahogany hair pulled back in a messy ponytail. She appeared only 21 years old, although sometimes she felt every day of her 212 years. Her face was soft and rounded, her eyes a deep burgundy. The pout of her full lips lessened only slightly as she grinned wickedly at her reflection.

The playlist song is "Changes" by David Bowie:


P.S. The second round of voting in the For the Love of Jasper contest has begun, and, if you read my story Take What You Need and liked it, please considering voting for it. This round ends October 18th.

4 comments:

Danny said...

I can't tell how excited I am. Both of you wrote stories that are truly original and that is what I love. Apart from that, you are able to describe characters in a wonderful way, so that I am sure this story will be great!

Awesome and original!

One Pushy Fox said...

Everyone's going to LOVE BDB Chapter 1, Fragile. I can't wait. HUGE WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

Squeal la da de!!! I can not freaking wait!! Is it tomorrow yet?!!!!!!!!!!

ANd RAWR to BDB!!

Fire Crotch said...

I am really excited! Can't wait to read this collaboration!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world and Autumn kit.