26 February 2010

No you didn't miss it...


Come on! You know you can't be mad at a puppy!

It's true. Chapter 19 of In The Blood did not post this week. It wasn't a fanfic.net alert fail or anything like that. The truth is due to circumstances beyond anyone's control, the chapter got delayed. We profoundly apologize and fervently promise that it will be there, come hell or high water, that we'll post it this coming Wednesday, March 3rd or earlier should the Almighty decide to stop treating fragile like the 21st Century Job.

In the meantime, I have this message for my co-author:




*ahem* Hello? Fragile?
This is Doctor Lemon.
I know you've been under the weather.
So I'm giving you a prescription.

Take two of these:



and go to bed for the rest of the night.
Heck, take the rest of the week, baby!
With two of these bad boys, you're going to need it!
*wink*

Feel better soon, fragile!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

Good grief!! I'm feeling just fine and dandy but *cough cough... I think I'm coming down with something... I *cough cough.. think I need a perscription too... *cough cough! Hook me up!

Feel better soon FRAGILE!!!

Tina Quick said...

Feel better soon Fragile!

fragile little human said...

Thank you ladies!! I'm trying my best to get better - it's been quite the struggle lately. Your kind wishes and two Kellans are sure to help! ;)

Danny said...

Get better soon, it's not good to see you that bad!

I need to catch up anyway with ITB...

Get better Sweetie ! *sending all my positive healing vibes across the ocean"

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world and Autumn kit.