02 February 2010

ITB Nominated for an Indie!



Could you all HEAR me squeeing? Because when I got the email from fragile last night that In The Blood was nominated for not one but TWO Indies I squeed louder than a tweenager at a Jonas Brother's concert!

That's right! In The Blood has the distinction of being nominated for an Indie Award in both the Best Love Triangle (WIP) category and the Canon or AU story that knocks you off your feet (WIP) category!!!

We are truly grateful that our readers enjoy this story to the point that they would nominate us for this awesome award. And the competition is quite stiff! But we truly are just happy to be nominated. You guys make our day...everyday!

Thank you so very much!

PS - is it crass to mention that voting begins on February 20th? It is? Oh, well then...nevermind. *wink*

3 comments:

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome!!

Danny said...

Congrats!!!!! Awesome, you have to win a price... your story so deserves not just a nomination but also to win ..!

Sure as hell I'm going to vote for you!

Angela Lynn said...

First... I might have licked your gratuitous Rob pic.... Sorry...

Um... now what was I thinking???

FUCK YES!!!!!!! I am so freaking excited for y'all!! Like truly truly ape shit excited (whatever the hell that means!). I adore you both and just knew great things would come from the two of you. Yes damn it, I'm gonna gloat because I SAID you guys would rock hard and what have you done? ROCKED HARD! (Again, what am I even saying? *winks*)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world and Autumn kit.