Everyone gathered in Emmett's loft, and Rosalie and Emmett sat on the couch, her legs draped across his lap as he massaged her feet. They were the picture of domestic bliss, and only their burgundy eyes indicated the violence that existed within them.The playlist for the final chapter of In The Blood is Let It Be by the Beatles:Emmett had been teasing Rosalie about her pick for the World Series, and she was in the mood to needle him in return. "So, Emmett, you never did tell me why Angela looks at you with those big puppy dog eyes every time we visit Edward at his office."Bella, sitting in Edward's lap on a huge blue bean bag chair, stiffened. "I think maybe Edward and I...""Not a chance, love." Edward laughed, tightening his arms around her waist. "I'm dying to hear this story."
Emmett shook his head. "You really don't want to know, dude."Rosalie wasn't giving up. She straddled him, pinning him to the back of the couch. "Spill, now."
12 April 2010
In The Blood Epilogue Teaser
The end is here. Thank you so much to everyone for reading. This has been a wonderful journey and Fragile and I are both humbled and thankful that you've trod this road with us. Without further ado, here is the final teaser:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment