31 January 2010

A hiccup in the schedule

Usually, we tease a new ITB chapter on Monday and post it on Wednesday. Because of the general chaos that is my RL, the next chapter will be postponed a week and posted on 2/10/2010. While I think Greta is the only one whose entire Wednesday is planned around a new chapter *wink*, I'm sorry for the delay.

2 comments:

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

LMFAO!! Yes.. it normally is then this week super duper killed me and you guys don't get my little leather goddess... i feel so bad... BUTTERS!! U take this week off... I'll leather up.... and then everything will be super fab! Awesometasticness...

Oh Tatcake!! Where are you my precious little studmuffin. Oh... me likey! Yes my pet... oH yes my pet... OH!!

Hey!! What the hell are you looking at?!! This is private... OH, you wanted to join? Well, I can write that in... muhahahahaha!!

Have fun playing catch up :) I'll be waiting for you with BELLS on (guess where those bells will be hanging from?)

Muhahahahha

Anonymous said...

Ummm, yeah, see...*shuffles feet* Ya'lls updates may or may not be the highlight of my Wednesdays as well. And I might even stay up uber late Tuesday nights in hopes of an early post. But, I can neither confirm nor deny those accusations, justsoyouknow. XOXO

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world and Autumn kit.