16 December 2009

Fragile Foxes gets a great new look!

What a Christmas gift, hunh? Can I just scream, "Thank you, Fragile!!!!!" When my sweet co-author asked if I wanted to get our blog redesigned by the AWESOME Mrs. Vanquish, I of course said, "Yes!" But when she also said she'd foot the bill as a gift to me, I just SQUEED!

Twispired blogdesign

She was great, working with us to get the background we wanted, making the FANTABULOUS header, putting up with my crazy love of fonts (I picked out less than 10 this time, not bad, 'eh?) and our many questions about the ivy leaves (should they be green? orange? black? removed altogether? GAH!)

Anyway, she's a dream to work with and we absolutely adore what she did for our . It makes me want to write another story after ITB finishes. Fragile, you think you'll be up for more collaborations??? *smile*

Thanks again, Mrs. Vanquish and Fragile!!!

10 comments:

fragile little human said...

Hmmm, write more collabs with you...let me think...hmmm...HELL YEAH!! ;) I save all my dark stuff for you, sweetie ;)

Mrs. V, thank you so much for our new design!! It is SO BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for being patient...and for not covering up EmoE's little sliver of skin *heeheehee*

Danny said...

You made me blush while reading it, thanks soo much for this compliments. It was wonderful working with the two of you and it turned out wonderful, I think!

I'm glad we finally found the perfect ivy leaves. And
uhmm I really love the header! But the pics you gave me were just wonderful!

Love you both!!

Danny said...

@fragile: LoL I really didn't see that I covered EmoE's skin, this would have been horrible! He's sooo adorable! So as you!

Betti Gefecht said...

You girls are so darn lucky! This is one of the (if not THE) most atmospheric designs my talented twiancé Mrs.Vanqush did so far, IMHO!
Congrats!!

One Pushy Fox said...

@Betti - I couldn't agree more! Fragile wanted the dark brown earthy tones (which I thought was a great idea) and Mrs. V took the ball and ran with it. I couldn't be happier. She just did an amazing job. And the HEADER!!! GAH!!!! Oh, I love our EmoE and BDB. They're so broodingly cute! :)

@Mrs. V - The sliver of skin was key!

@Fragile - I just adore you!! You're just a dream to write with. Seriously, thanks for taking me and my hot mess on. :)

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

SQUEAL La Da DEE!! I love it!!! IT's soo pretty and so cute and so nomtastic!!!!! What a marvelous Xmas present!! Good job Mrs. V for designing a cool site.

And squealums!! More colaborations?!! Sweetness!! I can feel the excitement building in my ample bosom!!Can you feel it to?.... Do you want to feel it? *Grins ;)

Tina Quick said...

I love this!!! I even pulled Papa Smut to my office to show off Mrs V's mad skillz and pimp your fic of course ;)

uhyesplease said...

So pretty - it's so interesting to see how varied and different MrsV is with her work!!! She just seems to flip a coin and can make it different!

Love you both, the blog, the story, and Mrs. V. :)

Susie From ApplesnFeathers said...

It looks amazing!!! I can't wait till ours is all done!

Kim @citygirlinak said...

I am in love with your blog layout! so beautiful! Every layout MrsV creates totally floors me.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world and Autumn kit.